25 October 2008

His name is Francis Lloyd

Just an hour ago, I was browsing several web pages in the Internet and out of the blue I unexpectedly luck into a couple of blogs which surprisingly happens to be from my peers back in college.

And for the most part as I go over it, I was truly knocked for six for the reason that I was unbelievably in it – my name, a few details about me and so on...

As a result, I was incredibly grateful for those uplifting remarks, reviews, testimonials or whatever you may call them that they made for me.

On the whole, here are some of those write-ups, I just want to share it with you guys and more than ever to the world. Hehe :D

Forgive me folks for being loud and proud! :)) I just currently being nostalgic and I reflect that this is so gratifying and awe-inspiring at the same time.

Thus, here it is:

"...You see everyone, Francis is a genius. His capacity to store vocabulary in himself is remarkable. One might consider him as a walking dictionary. With bright ideas that shines through the night... You deserve a round of applause or better yet a standing ovation."

-Kerry Mikhail Esteban


"Hay.. friend ko na assistant ko pa sa business ko "el pueblo labador" assistant kong espanyol.. hahaha uncle ko pa sya sa family circle. music man namin sa CRAZY BAND!! hehee pasaway to lagi akong kinikiliti kya minsan naiinis ako imagine sinabihan ba nman akong "ur like a woman without breeding" ouch! grabe noh.. pro i did not mind it.. salita langyan, ng katampuhan kc kami non pero nagkabati rin kya lagi nya ng sinasabi sa akin " friend, ang ganda mo ngayon" ohh diba? hehehe sya ang walking dictionary namin, ang lalim ng english di ko ma reach talaga hehehe anyway, mamimiss ko rin to kasi galing sa computer, ung mag lay out bah! hehehe puro mga bagong technology naririnig ko dito.. hay! kakatawa lang din kung minsan eh!"

-Rhea Ann Nolasco


"The batch techno geek and future writer of the New York’s Tribune, Mr. Francis Lloyd Sauza, have traits that makes this guy the heartthrob of the batch where almost all the ladies in the group fall to their knees in the appraisal for this person. Off from the side lines, Francis has a knack for editing pictures and this ability and skills is hard to duplicate. Lloyd’s passion for music will live through... loves to download different tracks from the net. His intuitive and very recognizable tips will now be handed over to who ever are willing to volunteer for the job."

-Philip Edward Ginsberg (Class Will and Testament, March 2008)


"Francis Lloyd "Lloydie" Sauza (TECHNOMAN, ever amun ginasunlog!)"

-Ma. Teresa De Los Santos (Class History, March 2008)



At the end of the day, it is so fulfilling to see that you have somehow made a difference in other people's lives. By breaking the mold and sharing a portion of yourself no matter what it takes. And I ultimately believe that actually this is what life is all about.

No comments: