27 October 2008

F To Tha L-S' Most Wanted

My Online Reading Habit

Blogs are the cyber-thing nowadays and it is practically all over the World Wide Web in this day and age. As a matter of fact, blogs became popular and wide-ranging for about half a decade now.

Actually there are different kinds of blogs that are existing in the information superhighway at present. These are personal blogs, corporate blogs, political blogs, travel blogs, fashion blogs, education blogs, niche blogs, and so on. For more about this, you can check it out here.

Additionally, blogs made me learn countless stuff under the sun most especially in relation to my field of interests and know-how. And these past few months, I've been hooked on reading numerous blogs that extraordinarily amazes and fascinates me at the same time.

First off, I'm constantly learning great new things day by day through the remarkable community and social media blog established by the one and only, Chris Brogan.

Take a look at Chris Brogan's exceptional blog here. And I assure you that you will surely benefit from this blog as well as it can also enrich your know-how in relation to social media business strategy and personal power.

On the other hand, in entertainment, my favorite celebrity blog to date is Mandy Moore's blog. And you can catch a glimpse of Mandy's own personal blog here. ;)

On the whole, I guess blogging is a revolutionary form of electronic online mass media where it can certainly influence its audience and users no matter what it takes.

No comments: