28 October 2008

Supahfy Yo' Name

I guess many of you guys have already seen the new Nescafé Iced Coffee TVC that surprisingly features Ramon Bautista and the King of Pinoy Rap, Francis Magalona for the unveiling of the breakthrough Nescafé Chilled Coffee in the market.

In the same way, I think I've seen the said TVC for a lot of times by now, and so I decided to look into their website – the so-called "Palistuhan" homepage. Then while flipping through the Palistuhan site, I check out this Supahfy Yo' Name link.

Therefore, my "Crack Nasty Jab" Supahfy Yo' Name was formed. :-bd :))



“Crack Nasty Jab” ...in the hauzh!\m/

For this reason if you want to coin your own Supahfy Yo' Name ID too, the way I did, all you gotta do is to simply access the Nescafé Iced Coffee Palistuhan site and you will clearly come out on top.

Then right after that, spread the word about your new ID to your peeps. And check out if who's got the coolest Supahfy Yo' Name rapper name ID! \m/

And through this groundbreaking thing from Nescafé, I am no longer F To Tha L-S! came to rock the house for the reason that I will now turn into Crack Nasty Jab in the hauzh! =))

And you may now call me “CRACK NASTY JAB!” :))

So what's your rapper name at this point? Find out about it now! Visit the Nescafé Palistuhan site here.

See ya! ;)

No comments: