16 March 2009

Candy-coated

Vitamin C supplements extraordinarily makes me sleepy most of the time.

Hey guys!

I just wanna share with you that taking ascorbic acid daily, particularly Vitamin C supplements, for nearly two weeks now, extraordinarily makes me sleepy most of the time. On the other hand, of course, I definitely know that taking Vitamin C is exceptionally great and beneficial for the health and all that. Yet one thing though, I just can't incredibly stand the so-called "side effects" or the unexpected result of taking Vitamin C supplements daily. It makes me drowsy every now and then. #:-S

But then, I think I need to put up with this sleepy upshot thing in order for me to be hale and hearty throughout this hot summer season. :-S

Anyhow, hope this finds everyone well and enjoying the sunshine, the warm weather, the dog days, and most of all the intense heat of summer! (yes, March is the beginning of summertime here in the Philippines and ends in May).

Toast to summer everyone! =D>

Cheers!

Lloyd

No comments: