05 March 2009

Invincible

Hey folks! :D

How are you these days? Well, in my case I've been through a lot these past few weeks most especially during the final week of February as well as this first week of March. Whew! #:-S

To cut a long story short, I've been suffering from odontalgia (toothache) for two weeks now perhaps due to the emergence of my wisdom teeth! And up to now, I'm still tolerating the mind-numbing pain caused by this useless growing wisdom teeth. ~x( X-( :-&

Moreover, I just wanna share with you guys that I am extremely despondent once again in this day age. Yes! I was like extremely unhappy and discouraged over again due to lots of unpredictable things full of problems that had happened in the past couple of weeks. Which incredibly overwhelmed me as well as made me feel that I already had enough of everything that is currently and entirely happening in my life right now.

Anyhow, I'm kind of reflecting on it nowadays as well as trying to heal from all that... #:-S

Well, I guess that's all I got for now. Peace y'all! :o)

Hope all's well and enjoying life! I'll write again soon! :)


All the best,

Lloyd

No comments: