05 May 2009

Tea your pain away

Since last year, every time I experience pain all over my body, such as back pain, abdominal pain, headache, toothache, and something like that, I immediately grab a tea right away. Whether it's black, green or red, I just need to have a tea! Because I've learned that tea can be a pain reliever too just like Ibuprofen. So you better drink tea whenever you feel pain. And it is definitely a lot cheaper than medicine. 

Actually I prefer the black Lipton tea bag steeped in boiled water. But I also drink the ready-to-drink bottled ones like the iced teas of Lipton, the regular black one which has Lemon, Mango, and Peach flavors, as well as its green tea and red tea variants. 

However, these days I am now drinking Nestea ready-to-drink bottled iced tea each time I feel pain. I like its Calamansi and Lemon flavors. Plus I also like the powdered ice teas of Lipton and Nestea. Well actually, it is just okay me if its in any form, as long as I can drink tea the minute I feel pain.

Besides, drinking tea has a lot of benefits. It may help you improve your memory and it can delay the onset of Alzheimer. However, what I just didn't like about drinking tea is that, it tarnishes my teeth terribly. Yes, just like coffee and cola, tea tarnishes your teeth also. In the same way, a glass of red wine may be great and healthy at the end of the day, but it stains your teeth as well. But then again, polyphenols in black tea stops plaque from forming on your teeth.

Thus, you should consider drinking tea from now on so that you can just tea your pain away! ;)

No comments: