12 May 2009

Eating Right For My Blood Type

Nowadays because of modernity, people are now becoming careless when it comes to nutrition. Most of them seem to ignore the proper way of caring for their body and their entire well-being in general. Many of them disregard the idea of having a healthy lifestyle in this day and age for the reason that nearly everyone seem to follow the trend these days, of what the media is constantly presenting them day by day. But what they didn't know is that their health is already in danger because of this.

Thank God I learned about this Eat Right For Your Blood Type diet. For this reason, I was able to eat the foods that is really appropriate and proper for my body and that is well-suited for my blood type. Actually I discovered about this around the last quarter of 2008 and after that I'm already trying my best to keep up and limit my consumption of foods that may possibly harm my digestive tract and my body as a whole.

Well honestly, I don't drink any alcoholic beverages, so therefore the transition is pretty easy. My blood type is A, thus, I should eat more organic foods. Since according to Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo, a naturopathic physician and the author of the popular books on the Blood Type Diet, if you are a type A person, you should eat fresh, pure, and organic foods. That's why, I always eat tofu nowadays for my protein. What's more, I am now learning to drink soya milk these days. Although I can't stand its taste a bit, but I guess I should learn to tolerate it for the sake of my well-being. Currently, I drink soya milk instead of my usual consumption of the low fat cow's milk.

Moreover, I am now more fond of eating vegetables, tuna, chicken, fruits, and tea, for this are some of the foods that is surely no problem for my body and for my type of blood and will give me the nutrients I need without harming my body. In fact, I don't drink coffee anymore. Instead, I am now more into tea, natural fruit juices, and lots and lots of water. Plus I am now extremely interested in doing yoga. Since gentle exercises such as yoga can really help reduce the stress of the type A people. Because actually, type A's prefer calming, centering exercises.

On the other hand, if you want to know if what's perfect and suitable for your blood type, you can click here and see it for yourself.

Plus if you want to know more about the Eat Right For Your Blood Type Diet, you can click here as well.

Or you can also join the official Eat Right For Your Type group on Facebook to meet other folks who are also into this life-changing eating plan.

So what are you waiting for? Live well now folks before it its too late! ;)

No comments: